An replace was launched for GTA 5 this week to handle in-game crashing points.
When you’ve got GTA 5 for PC, you in all probability have already got mods put in. In spite of everything, third-party mods are a well-liked addition to this basic action-adventure sport.
Earlier this week, Rockstar Video games launched an replace for GTA 5 that sought to handle random crashes in-game for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Sadly, ScriptHookV – the framework that allows third-party mods on PC – won’t work with the most recent variations of GTA 5.
We’ll information you thru the mandatory steps to make third-party mods playable on GTA 5 once more.
GTA 5 Title Replace 1.60 Patch Notes
The GTA 5 Title Replace 1.60 was a comparatively small 300MB replace for GTA 5 followers on the PC. Small because the replace could also be, it comes with vital in-game fixes for random crashing points.
- Fastened a crash that occurred when equipping the Heavy Sniper Mk II in first-person view
- Fixes a number of crashes in GTA 5 and GTA On-line
Downgrade GTA 5 from V1.0.2628.2 to V1.0.2612.1
The ScriptHookV devs want a number of days to replace ScriptHookV to the most recent working model. Within the meantime, rolling again to the earlier GTA 5 model might be your greatest guess in making GTA 5 playable with mods once more.
- Obtain this backup of GTA 5 V1.0.2612.1 from Google Drive:
- Extract the downloaded ZIP file.
3. Copy these two recordsdata inside the extracted folder:
4. Navigate to your GTA V root folder (C:Program FilesEpic GamesGTAV)
5. Paste the GTA5.exe and PlayGTAV.exe recordsdata into the GTA 5 root folder (click on Exchange recordsdata within the vacation spot)
6. Return to the backup folder and copy the Replace.rpf and Update2.rpf recordsdata:
7. Navigate to your GTA V root folder as soon as extra:
8. Double-click to open the “replace” folder.
9. Paste the Replace.rpf and Update2.rpf recordsdata into the “replace” folder (click on Exchange the file within the vacation spot):
Replace ScriptHook V
GTA 5 V1.0.2612.1 is the final recognized model that the most recent ScriptHookV is suitable with. Obtain and set up this new ScriptHookV model to make GTA 5 playable.
- Obtain the most recent model from the ScriptHookV web site.
2. Extract the downloaded file:
3. Navigate to the “bin” folder, then copy all of the recordsdata inside:
4. Navigate to your GTA 5 root folder as soon as once more:
5. Paste the copied ScriptHookV recordsdata into the GTA 5 root folder (click on on Exchange the recordsdata within the vacation spot)
Rolling Again The Updates
Sadly, this forwards and backwards will at all times be current between GTA 5 and ScriptHookV since ScriptHookV devs can solely actually begin engaged on GTA 5 variations that they’ll get their fingers on. After a brand new replace drops, it can take the devs a few days to match ScriptHookV to the most recent GTA 5 replace.
You’ll be able to put together for this by backing up the identical recordsdata that you’ve copied and pasted above. Save these recordsdata in a backup folder for straightforward entry at any time when a brand new GTA 5 replace comes round.
With that mentioned, we hope you may repair GTA 5 by means of this information. For extra GTA 5 guides, try this information on putting in mods for GTA 5.
Go to the PlayerAssist web site for superior Gaming Guides, Gaming Information, Recreation Codes, and different gaming content material!